3ZERO Leadership Challenge in Asia and Oceania
Abstract of the session: “Imagine a 13-year-old child today who will be 41 years old in 2050. What kind of world will they inherit? The QAOS 3ZLC program empowers young children from various Asian and Oceanian countries to engage with current issues and envision the world they want to live in. In this session, we invite you to join us as these young 3ZLC participants come together to share their updates and insights. Planned, moderated, and spoken by the children themselves, this interactive and thought-provoking session will provide a unique perspective on the future from the leaders of tomorrow.”
Join us for an informative and thought-provoking session on the future of healthcare on campus!
- Session Chair: Samira Hossain Mili (3ZLC Alumni, Session Chair)
- MC: Maryam Masud (3ZLC Alumni, Session Moderator)
- Nanzifa Nuzhat (Associate at YY Ventures)
- Yaseen Zahir (3ZLC Alumni)
- Nadia Binte Rahman Peeya (3ZLC Winner)